NIFT Admission 2014, NIFT Entrance 2014, Eligibility, Fee Structure, NIFT Online Application 2014
About NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology):
National Institute of Fashion Technology- NIFT institute is famous for designing course, NIFT Provides a common platform for fashion education, research and training. The admission in NIFT is based on entrance examination conducted by NIFT Every year. Notification for NIFT Admission 2014 is already published officially. National Institute of Fashion Technology, a professional academic institute of design, management and technology, aims to provide the quality of professionals that want to enter into the fashion industry. The education quality of NIFT is best in the world, Institute provide High Quality Lecture Rooms to their students. NIFT is famous for Fashion technology course and if you want to enter into this field then NIFT is best for you. The admission is strictly based on entrance conducted by NIFT.
NIFT Offers both, Undergraduate courses as well as Postgraduate courses. You will get seat in this colleges based on their performance in written test and personal interview.
NIFT Eligibility 2014:
If you want to get seat in UG (Under-graduate) course then you have to complete your intermediate (12th) examination from a recognised school and must have attained the age of 17 years. If you have completed your 3 years of diploma course then also you are eligible to apply for NIFT Entrance.
1. BACHELOR PROGRAMMES (B.Des.) – DESIGN: 10 + 2 from a recognised Board of Education
2. BACHELOR PROGRAMME (B.FTech.) – TECHNOLOGY: 10 + 2 (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) from a recognised Board of Education.
3. MASTER PROGRAMME (M.Des.) – DESIGN SPACE: Undergraduate Degree from any Institute / University recognised by law in India or Diploma in UG Design from NIFT / NID only.
4. MASTER PROGRAMME (M.F.M.) – MANAGEMENT: Undergraduate Degree from any Institute/ University recognised by law in India or Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID.
5. MASTER PROGRAMME (M.FTech.) – TECHNOLOGY: B.FTech. from NIFT or B.E / B.Tech from any Institute / University recognised by law in India
For Bachelor Programmes:
Maximum Age: 23 years as on 1st October, 2013. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribe/ Differently Abled Person (PHP).
For Masters Programmes:
Age - No age limit
Online Registration is already started and you has the option to apply for two programmes; taking test for the first programme on 09th Feb 2014 and for the Second Programme on 23rd Feb 2014. In case a candidate has appeared for the test twice for the same programme; the better of the two scores will be considered. Separate application are to be submitted for each date and/or programme.
NIFT Important Dates:
- Online Registration: 04th October, 2013 to 10th January, 2014
- Last date of Online Registration 10th January, 2014
Those who are fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above,
need not buy the Admission Prospectus as have to purchase the Prospectus, available at NIFT website free of cost. You can paid the fees either through online payment gateway or through Bank Demand Draft issued in favour of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi.
- Fees for General/OBC (Non-Creamy) Category: Rs.1200/- through payment gateway or Demand Draft.
- Fees for SC/ ST/ PHP Category : Rs.600/- through payment gateway or Demand Draft.
- Mode of Payment: Credit Cards/Debit Cards & Demand Draft
Important: Those who applying through Demand Draft are required to send the printout of the Application Form, duly completed in all respect, along with Demand Draft on the following address:
Project Manager – CMS
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
On the basis of information given in the NIFT Application Form, Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be
available for download from official website from 27th January 2014 (1300 Hrs) onwards. Admit card will not be sent by Post. Candidates are advised to regularly check NIFT website for updates.
NIFT Exam Pattern 2014:
The examination is objective with negative marking of 0.25 of each wrong answer. For each right answer will be awarded 1 mark. Test duration is of 3 hours. Written test will comprise of various section as given below:
1) Quantitative Ability
2) Communication Ability
3) English Comprehension
4) Analytical Ability
5) General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Prepared well for NIFT Entrance as per the pattern and syllabus, only then you will be able to cracked this examination. You have very less time to prepared for NIFT Entrance. So please start preparation from now. If you want more details about NIFT 2014 Examination, then please check the Notification or visit the official website.
>> NIFT Notification 2014: NIFT Prospectus 2014
>> Official Website: www.nift.ac.in