About Life Insurance Corporation - LIC 2014 Recruitment – Dates, Notification, Eligibility, Latest News
LIC stands for Life Insurance Corporation. There is a recent notification regarding LIC 2014 Recruitment for the academic year 2014. LIC announces notification regarding filling 210 job vacancies for the post of Financial Service Executive (FSE).
LIC 2014 Recruitment Eligibility criteria:
- You must be a graduate in any discipline from recognized Indian institution with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- If you are diploma holder in marketing or management, you are eligible to apply for LIC recruitment 2014.
- You must have good speaking skills. (Preferably in English).
- You must be able to read, write and speak Hindi efficiently.
The minimum age limit is 21. The maximum age limit is 35.
LIC 2014 Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is a one step process. You will have to appear for interview only. Your communication skills and technical skills will be tested. As the recruitment is for the post of Financial Service Executive, your managerial skills will also be tested. Before you appear for interview, try to brush up all the managerial and technical subjects you have come across. This will help you do better in personality test.
LIC 2014 Recruitment Important Dates:
- Last date for the receipt of application letter to Mumbai office: 13.12.2014
- Last date for the receipt of application letter to Kanpur office: 21.12.2014.
- The total number of vacancies in Mumbai is 157 and that in Kanpur is only 53.
LIC 2014 Recruitment Application fee:
The application fee for all categories except reserved categories is only Rs.100.
Fee must be paid in the form of demand draft only. Payment of application fee in other mode is not encouraged.
LIC 2014 Recruitment Application Procedure:
Interested candidates need to make a demand draft of Rs. 100 for LIC 2014 Recruitment. Demand Draft is in the favor of “Life Insurance Corporation of India” payable at Divisional Headquarters.
You are instructed to write your name and date of birth on the back side of the drawn demand draft.
The filled in application form along with required enclosures and demand draft must be send to the LIC office. The full official address is available at www.licindia.in.
Make sure that your application reaches the destination on time. You are requested to send the application form only through speed post or registered post. If you send through courier services, the application form will be rejected.
You can get all the details regarding LIC 2014 Recruitment in the following website www.licindia.in.